HVAC Tune-Up Rebate
Receive a rebate of 50% off a qualifying HVAC tune-up service. Total rebate not to exceed $50.
It’s time to schedule your annual pre-season heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) check-up with a licensed HVAC contractor to ensure your system is operating efficiently. Tune-ups cannot be self-performed and the unit must be at least 3 years old.
The HVAC tune-up rebated is designed for air source heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, and central air conditioning systems. Gas furnaces are not eligible unless part of a central air system tune up.
Please fill out the Tune-Up Rebate application and submit with an itemized receipt showing date of service, total cost for tune-up and a checklist of services performed to Harrison REMC.
For more information, please contact Harrison REMC at 812-738-4115.
RESIDENTIAL REBATE CALCULATOR
Would you like to get an estimate of what your incentive would be?
Just click the button below to open the residential rebate calculator. Add your program and fill in the information to get an estimate of your total incentive amount.
- HVAC unit must be located in a home served by Harrison REMC.
- Unit must be 3 or more years old.
- Qualifying HVAC systems are air source heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, and central air conditioning systems. Gas furnaces are not eligible unless part of a central air system tune-up.
- The tune-up must be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor and include detailed description of service performed on receipt/invoice.
- Submission for rebates must be within 90 days of tune-up service and by December 15, 2024.
- One rebate per member account per calendar year.
- Approved rebates will be returned to the member in the form of a bill credit.
- Rebate participation is subject to funding availability. First come, first served applications until funding is exhausted.
- Application must be filled out and signed by member.
- Please review the complete list of program terms and conditions found on the co-op website.
- Rebate may be mailed, brought to the office or emailed to: email@example.com