Districts & Directors
Harrison REMC’s board of directors is elected by the members from the general membership at the annual meeting. Each member of the board represents one of the nine districts within the territory served by the REMC. Those elected to serve are dedicated people who have the interests of all members and the organization at heart. Collectively, they are responsible for establishing, reviewing, and revising corporate policies to insure that Harrison REMC continues to keep quality service foremost in mind, while maintaining a stable, yet competitive, position in the industry. They, too, are Harrison REMC members who live and work right here in REMC service territory and they are pledged to making life a little better for us all.
The REMC provides electric to more than 23,000 metered services in the counties of Floyd, Harrison, Clark, Crawford, and Washington.
Harrison REMC is your organization. Be proud of it and support it!
- District 1: Dave Poe, President (New Albany and Georgetown townships in Floyd County)
- District 2: Pat Book, (Jackson, Howard and Posey townships in Washington County. Blue River and Morgan townships in Harrison County)
- District 3: Brian Koetter, Vice President (Carr and Wood townships in Clark County. Greenville and Lafayette townships in Floyd County.)
- District 4: David Walther (Franklin Township in Harrison County and Floyd County.)
- District 5: Darin Duncan (Posey and Taylor townships in Harrison County.)
- District 6: Craig Engleman, Secretary/Treasurer (Harrison Township east of State Road 135 and north of State Road 62 in Harrison County)
- District 7: C. Todd Uhl (Jackson and Spencer townships in Harrison County. Jennings Township in Crawford County.)
- District 8: Danny Wiseman (Heth and Washington townships and the area of Harrison Township south of State Road 62 and west of State Road 135 in Harrison County.)
- District 9: Roy Zimmerman (Boone and Webster townships in Harrison County.)
Information regarding the election of directors is located in the REMC bylaws.
Harrison REMC’s directors pose for a photo. Standing: Secretary/Treasurer Craig Englemann, CEO David Lett, Director Pat Book, Director Roy Zimmerman, Director Todd Uhl, Attorney John Colin and Director Darin Duncan. Seated: Vice President Brian Koetter, Director Danny Wiseman, Board President David Poe and Director David Walther.